BCARE’s FAME Club brings about mind enrichment by engaging the individuals with mental health issue in structured programmes that promote physical and mental health. We conduct a series of activities that includes psychoeducation, socialization, morning exercises and life skill lessons to engage our participants meaningfully.
Volunteers to befriend members. Suitable for individuals and corporates.
– Socialise and connect with members through chatting with them
– Support and encourage members as they participate in activities (exercise, art & craft, games etc)
– Can be weekly or fortnightly
– Ranging from 2 to 2.5 hour between 9.30am and 12.30pm on weekdays
Volunteers to plan and conduct activities to engage adults with mental health issues. Suitable for individuals and corporates.
– Plan and conduct an activity (eg art and craft, exercise, dance, other music-related activities, games etc) to engage members
– Can be regular or ad hoc
– Activity can range from 1 hour to 1.5 hour (or more if necessary) between 9.30am and 12.30pm on weekdays
– 18 years and above
– Preferably able to converse in English and Mandarin to guide majority Chinese speaking members
– Be patient and sensitive to the needs of our members
If you are interested in serving in any of the above positions, please fill in the form here.